MEDIA COACHING AND MENTORING FOR EXPAT MANAGERS
In a time with local leadership is on the rise and the public discourse towards foreigners in the Czech Republic is increasingly tensed it is vital for expat managers to understand the local context and to be able to project a strong, positive and diverse voice in the Czech business environment. That’s why I find it an honor to put my media experience and my understanding of the Czech business and media landscape to the service of expat managers in order to help them to be more visible, respected and to contribute more to a diverse, open-minded and inclusive business and leadership culture in the Czech Republic.
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM IS AIMED FOR:
- Expat corporate leadership: CEOs, Board Members (CFOs, HR, PR, IT Directors etc.) and Board -1 (Expat Experts etc.)
- Newcomers in multinational corporations in the Czech Republic who would like to understand the specifics of professional communication in the Czech Republic faster and better
- Foreign entrepreneurs who would like to make their voice heard in the Czech media.
TOPICS THAT CAN BE ADDRESSED:
- Current Media Landscape in the Czech Republic and How to Deal with It
- How to Communicate Powerfully via Traditional and New Media
- Specific Expat Language, Voice and Image Management Issues in Media Communications
- Emotional Intelligence in Media Communications: Turning Emotions into an Ally
- Personal Branding for Expats
- Building Powerful Messages and Sticking with It During Media Encounters
- Crisis Communications: Taking Charge when You Don’t Speak the Language
- Mental, Emotional and Physical Preparation Prior to Tough Media Encounters etc.
- 1 90-minute introductory session – FREE OF CHARGE
- One-off 90-minute sessions – available upon request
- PROGRAM AWARENESS: 6 90-minute sessions
- PROGRAM GROWTH: 12 90-minute sessions
- PROGRAM TRANSFORMATION: 24 90-minute sessions.
The coaching / mentoring sessions can be conducted in English, Czech, Romanian and / or French.
Purchase your favorite package now or contact me for more information directly at + 420 776 574 925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.