MEDIA COMMUNICATION SKILLS 2.0: LIVE TV INTERVENTIONS AND CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
This course takes the participants of the first Media Communication Skills 1.0: The Basics of Media Relations to the next level. By placing a higher emphasis on camera-recorded video simulations of difficult interviews it aims to sharpen participants’ skills of keeping calm under fire and taking media questions with grace under any circumstance.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The course is aimed for the company top leadership (CEO, CFO, HR, IT or Quality Director and other key department representatives) and for specific communications experts – spokesperson, head of communications - who are the first in line to answer media questions in times of peace and crisis communications.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED:
- Specifics of Radio and TV Live Interviews: Body Language and Voice Management
- Crisis Communications: The Basics. How to Recognize a Crisis and How to Answer It Fast and Honorably
- The Role of Social Media in Crisis Communications
- Preparing a Message for Crisis: Stick to the Facts
- How to Focus on Your Message and Handle Tough Questions During Live Interventions
- How to Assess the Success of Your Media Behavior and Adjust to Mitigate Further Risks.
- Course composition: 20% theory, 20%-30% discussion and mutual feedback, 50% practical exercises – camera-recorded simulations of real-life media interviews
- Formats available:
- 4h workshops
- 1-day training
- 2-day training
- Ideal length: 2-day training
- Ideal number of participants: 4-8
- Location: on and off site
- Equipment: TV screen and high-quality sound system (intensive role play camera recording to be expected), flipchart
- Course price includes tailor-made preparation, training execution, training materials and succinct group feedback
- Refreshments, location rental and trainer transport / accommodation are not included in the price of the course.
- Individual participant assessment, video performance analysis and course follow-up – available upon request
- Individual participant coaching and mentoring on the course topic
- Follow-up training:
- Emotional Intelligence in Communications
- Personal Branding for Leadership, Career and Business Growth
- Presentation Skills 2.0: Storytelling in Business.
Purchase this course now. For more information please contact me at + 420 776 574 925 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.