PRESENTATION SKILLS 1.0: BASICS OF PERSUASION
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
This course aims to give participants a fresh look at the basics of leading effective presentations. We will spend a significant amount of time on preparation and why the various levels of preparation – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual / higher purpose – are vital for a successful outcome of the presentation. We will also distinguish between various presentation goals - to inform, to persuade, to inspire – in order to empower participants with the right tools for doing their work well, particularly in a corporate environment.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The course is suitable for anyone who strives to boost and / or refresh their presentation skills: top and mid-level management, recently hired employees who aim to make a good first impression in the new company, talents, teams from specific departments (HR, finance, PR) or groups (women) who would like to make their voice heard more across the company.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED:
- Why We Present: The Purpose of Presentations
- Mental Preparation: The Art of Creating a Powerful Message
- Physical Preparation: Body Language and Voice Management. Location and Other Technical Details for a Good Presentation Delivery
- Emotional Preparation: Dealing with Anxiety and Fear
- Spiritual Preparation: Finding a Higher Purpose for One’s Immediate Work
- Mental Delivery: How to Focus and Stay Sharp During Presentation
- Physical Delivery: Keeping the Body Active During Presentations
- Emotional Delivery: Empathizing and Connecting with the Public during Presentation. Inspiring Through Genuine Emotions
- Assessing the Success of a Presentation. Turning Presentations into a Tool for Powerful Personal Branding and Career Growth.
- Course composition: 20% theory, 20%-30% discussion and mutual feedback, 50% practical exercises – camera-recorded simulations of real-life presentations
- Formats available:
- 4h workshops
- 1-day training
- 2-day training
- Ideal length: 2-day training
- Ideal number of participants: 6-8
- Location: on and off site
- Equipment: TV screen and high-quality sound system (intensive role play camera recording to be expected), flipchart
- Course price includes tailor-made preparation, training execution, training materials and succinct group feedback
- Refreshments, location rental and trainer transport / accommodation are not included in the price of the course.
- Individual participant assessment, video performance analysis and course follow-up – available upon request
- Individual participant coaching and mentoring on the course topic
- Follow-up training:
- Presentation Skills 2.0: Storytelling in Business
- Emotional Intelligence in Communications
- Personal Branding for Leadership, Career and Business Growth
- Visual Communication Skills: How to Look Great in Front of the Camera
- Media Communication Skills: Media Training and Crisis Communications.
Purchase this course now. For more information please contact me at + 420 776 574 925 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.